Portal, a service offered by Interfy International LLC.
Portal, on the Internet or that compose electronic databases of the company.
The Portal may have access to links to other external sites whose content and privacy policies are not the responsibility of Interfy. Therefore, we recommend that users, when redirected to external sites, always consult their privacy policies before submitting their data or information.
If, at any time, you promote substantial change in the way you collect personal information, Interfy will inform you of the new privacy conditions: a) the general public, by prominent advertisement on our homepage; b) to registered users, through electronic communication.
For the purposes of this Policy, the following considerations must be observed:
1) Interfy collects information that is user-friendly, when these are:
a) register on our website;
b) contact us through the channels of customer service.
2) For each of the data collection modalities different information may be requested, according to the purpose of the collection. Thus, users will always be informed about the data being collected, being at their discretion to provide them or not, and in each case, they will also be informed about the consequences of their decision.
3) Interfy also automatically receives and stores, through cookies, information and its servers about the activities coming from the browser, including the IP address and the page accessed.
4) The user's personal data entry in the Interfy Portal and the acceptance of browsing cookies are not required to navigate the Portal, being optional. The user who decides to provide his personal data declares to know and accept the terms of this Policy.
5) All information collected from the user travels over the internet in a secure way, using an encryption process.
6) Personal information is stored on servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside of the country in which you live.
7) We will use our best efforts to maintain the integrity and confidentiality of information provided to us.
8) All personal data collected will be incorporated into the Interfy database, based on our cloud infrastructure providers.
9) Interfy uses the information collected for the following general purposes: I) identification of the user to access the management system and billing the services provided; II) optimize the use of the interactive experience during the navigation of the user in the Portal; III) to prepare general statistics, informing the user; IV) to answer the doubts and requests of its users; (V) conduct our relationship marketing and communication campaigns; (IV) communicate with users in order to give them information about our company, products, services and promotions.
11) Unless we have legal or judicial determination, the users' information will never be transferred to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which they were collected by Interfy.
12) Interfy undertakes to use the best protection systems available through internet technology, which means that it is not liable for damages resulting from its access and / or use by third parties, either intentionally or intentionally.
13) The user guarantees the veracity and accuracy of the personal data provided on this Portal, assuming the corresponding liability is not accurate. Interfy assumes no responsibility in case of inaccuracy of the personal data entered by the user nthis Portal.
14) The user who enters his / her personal data may at any time request to be informed of the content of the same, as well as any rectifications or deletions that he deems appropriate, including totals, simply by filling out the rectification form.
If you have questions or suggestions, please send us a message through our Contact strong>